We are giving away 50,000 Condoms to worthy causes worldwide.
In a joint initiative, LTC Healthcare and EXS condoms will give away 50,000 free condoms to deserving causes every year.
LTC has given free condoms to worthy causes throughout the years, but this is the first time a target has been set for us to achieve.
The giveaway is not limited to UK based organisations and charities but is open to those all over the world.
We actively encourage organisations and charities to get in touch with us and explain why their work would benefit from the supply of free condoms.
Why the giveaway?
LTC is a company that cares, and we feel it is our responsibility to help both educate on sexual health and supply to those who need them.
We have long contributed to helping UK charities and organisations and distributed condoms to Africa. We feel it is our moral and ethical obligation to help those who reach out to us.
Our goal is to be more proactive in our approach to connecting with these organisations and charities, as we look to distribute the whole 50,000 every year to causes we feel would be aided by our support.
Condom Giveaway Requirements:
- You are an organisation, charity or volunteer
- Your organisation does not already receive free condoms
- Your organisation does not have access to funding for the purchasing of sexual health products
- You can clearly demonstrate how the condoms will benefit your project or local community
Previous Giveaway Examples:
- A homeless charity based in the UK who wanted to provide free condoms to the users of their service
- A volunteer who was travelling to Africa as part of a charity initiative who wanted to give the local people free condoms
To enquire on behalf of your organisation or charity, please email email@example.com for further details.