We provide EXS Extra Safe 144 as a box of 144 condoms.
The Extra Safe condoms are also available in various packs sizes:
EXS Extra Safe Condoms are made to be a slightly thicker latex at 0.082mm thick compared to regular condoms which have on average a 0.07mm wall thickness.
Vigorously tested to the European standards and by the British Standards Institute (BSI). They are for when the feeling of added protection is required.
The NHS buys EXS Extra Safe 144.
About EXS Condoms
- EXS Condoms are made from the finest quality silky feel latex,
- they have no latex smell,
- and are easy to put on, and extremely comfortable to wear.
Who do we supply them to:
- to the National Health Service (NHS) since 1993,
- a number of the UK’s largest sexual healthcare charitable organisations,
- a number of the UK’s largest online retailers,
- and throughout Europe.
How do we test the quality:
Our factories as well as the British Standards Institute (BSI) both test our Condoms.Unlike some brands on the market which only carry the CE mark.
Our EXS condoms have a number of tests performed on them including, each condom being electronically tested for holes, and samples are burst pressure tested for strength. The quality of the latex we use for our condoms and the vigorous testing we perform means we can be confident that EXS condoms are amongst the best quality condoms in the world.
Quality check: Tested to ISO 4074:2015 CE Marked and independently tested by the British Standards Institute (BSI).